Incentive Days and Corporate Yacht Charter
Companies and other organisations are under pressure to achieve increasing cost effectiveness in all activities. Corporate sailing events or a day cruising on Seafin are increasingly favoured as Directors discover the potential payback of a Company Sailing Day or Sailing Incentive Day, involving hire of one or more of our superb yachts with professional skipper, with or without the added exhileration of a RIB, providing a vehicle for building client relationships, or as an exhilarating learning and team-building opportunity.
Example of a basic sailing or cruising day:
- A day's sailing and informal racing, including breakfast and lunch: £149+VAT per person, up to 12 guests per yacht
- A day cruising on our 75ft traditional motor yacht "Seafin"
with jetskis, paddleboards, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea
and drinks included: £135 per person for 30 guests
Corporate and Company Sailing Events
Corporate entertainment on our superb yachts is a unique and effective way to thank your best clients or suppliers and to strengthen relationships for future business development.
Company sailing days and cruising days provide an enjoyable and memorable manner to thank staff and to build team trust and relationships.
Hamble Point Yacht Charters corporate and company sailing and cruising events are planned individually by our specialists to ensure your objectives are met.
We provide superb yachts. Our professional skippers will be responsible for the boat ensuring your programme runs smoothly and is enjoyed by all.
On sailing yachts, guests can help sail the boat or can simply sit back and relax - according to the aims set with you for the day. Basic sailing tuition can be provided.
Seafin combines the period elegance of a classic English motor yacht, with all the luxuries and amenities of modern day cruising, equipped as a flexible conference venue, providing an ideal environment for meetings and networking, or for relaxing and enjoying the water sports equipment on board.
Events may include lunch in Cowes or on board, and could include
- a sedate Solent cruise; or
- a day or more of race preparation with company regatta and awards presentation; or
- team-building activities such as a treasure hunt, or informal racing
For an exciting mix of experiences, why not hire a sailing yacht or Seafin and a speedy RIB. Guests can spend time on both.
Catering is included on Seafin and can be provided on sailing yachts to ensure you have everything you need from breakfast through to afternoon tea. Lunch choices range from delicious sandwiches through simple or elaborate buffets, up to lobster and champagne. Alternatively lunch can be taken at a prestigious yacht club or waterside restaurant.
Sailors and non sailors alike appreciate the experience of sailing or cruising to Cowes, Beaulieu, or other Solent beauty spots, or further afield to France and the Channel Islands.
A typical day's sailing programme could consist of the following:
- 09:00 Bacon/sausage bap breakfast in the restaurant adjacent to Hamble Point Yacht Charter's office at Hamble Point Marina, and guests fitted and issued with wind/wet weather clothing.
- 09:30 Skipper leads guests to their yacht and carries out safety briefing on board
- 10:00 Yacht sets sail. Skipper explains the basic points of sailing and navigation to those interested. Guests may have a go at crewing, steering and navigation.
- 12:30 Lunch on board or at a selected restaurant.
- 14:00 Guests sail a course under the supervision of the skipper. This may include a friendly race if more than one yacht is involved; or could involve a treasure hunt.
- 16:30 Return to Hamble Point Marina, and end of day drinks with your skipper at the pub/restaurant in the marina.
You and your guests will take home memories of an unforgettable experience.
Corporate Cross Channel Challenge Weekend
- Challenge your clients or staff to a skippered channel crossing
- Charity fund-raising
- Fun and competitions
- Exhilaration and achievement
- Team-building and bonding
Taking key people on a multi-boat competitive cruise to Cherbourg, Cross Channel Challenge can involve 15+ boats.
Prizes are awarded for sailing and quiz answers and charity funds are raised, but everybody enjoys the catered weekend with yacht clubs' lunch and dinner included.
This real business building event can be arranged especially for your company.